Here is the current state of development:
- MySQL Database – done
- API written in PHP – done
- Geolocation – done
- Admin system for browsing and editing records online – 80% done
- Public key encryption – all working, both on server and local DLL, and communication between the two.
- Keypair generation program for encryption – done
- DLL to handle communication with server and encryption (optional – you can use the API directly) – 70% done
- Test program for DLL – 70% done
- Win64 versions of DLL and test program – still to be compiled and tested
- Installation procedure on server – still to be done
- Online documentation – still to be done
- Release package – still to be done
I’m still making occasional changes to the API as I write the client-side DLL.
It’s all totally Unicode compliant. As I’m testing, I’m copying and pasting Chinese and other characters to test that it all works correctly.
This is for the Lite version, which will be released first. Once it’s in beta, I’ll add the licensing part, which will be quick, as most of the elements will already be in place.
It looks like the first beta version will be released in about.