It took longer than I expected – as these things always seem to do – but here’s the first beta release.
As I was developing it I kept making changes and additions to the original design. But the changes all tended to be in the direction of simplifying the system, not making it more complicated. I’ve tried to make it easier to use and clearer to understand, and also more solid and able to handle errors.
At first I didn’t intend to create a server setup routine for the initial release, but it does make it a lot easier than doing it manually, so I decided to go ahead and write it too.
This release only covers trial versions. The full release will handle users and licenses, including automatic license generation when users purchase an application. This will be released soon.
Please try it out, and let me know of any bugs, or anything you find difficult to use, or any features you need that are not present.